Author Topic: So, where have you been?  (Read 116 times)

Offline Manning2Harrison

• Last Login: September 01, 2017, 10:34:34 PM
    • View Profile
    • The Sports Net
So, where have you been?
« on: May 15, 2017, 11:17:41 PM »
I'm totally aware that there might only be a couple of us left here and this topic could die but it might be fun to revisit in coming years.

This board has so many fun parts of my childhood on here and it is nice to be able to be nostalgic.  When I first came here, I was a middle school student who wanted to do a fundraiser for Carl Long.  I had no idea what I was doing.  I ended up falling ass backwards into hosting the official Morgan Shepherd board that ended up being a website that had some moderate success.  On here, I was mostly into the NFL, politics, and just started running cross country in high school.  I also used the pen name Mike Kattan so no one wold know my name ahhaa.

My name is actually Joe and life has turned out interesting.  I am on the cusp of earning my MBA from a private school in Pennsylvania and am now the head coach of a collegiate cross country program in the Philadelphia area.  I follow NASCAR occasionally, but have ebbed and flowed from hardcore fandom to interested casual.  I like football but have really been religiously following boxing and of course baseball. 

Maybe this thread can be a time capsule we can look back in ten years too.
Hello I'm a generic Conservative.  I like to put things in my profile that blame liberals or show off that I was indeed the smart one in our clique.

God Bless, Amen, Jesus Christ, Jeff Gordon.