Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Carl Long Motorsports / Re: Web Site
« Last post by Josh on January 08, 2017, 10:52:58 PM »
I haven't been on here in a very long time, but tons of memories here. It's how I met a lot of people! Still a huge Carl fan!
NASCAR & General Discussion / Re: James Finch
« Last post by JamWEB on December 06, 2016, 12:55:49 AM »
What is funny, is that I moved to Panama City in 2012, five years after I posted this article.  Not knowing I would live near a James Finch. 
« Last post by Manning2Harrison on April 06, 2016, 11:07:45 PM »
I have so many memories here man, even if things are moving towards social media (which I abuse), it's still nice to know that this place still exists.
« Last post by jaysfan on April 04, 2016, 07:02:30 PM »
My reaction: Eh!
« Last post by _Steve_ on March 31, 2016, 09:06:13 AM »
I hope this site never goes! I've spent so much time here over the years!

Side note: did you all see the Derek white news?????
« Last post by nascar uk on March 19, 2016, 06:12:25 AM »

Hi to any of you who still come here

My first post in a few years.

I've followed Carl for many many years, even sent money , and I do learn a little of what is going on with him on this site.

If it goes I'm then stuck as I don't believe in Facebook. in my opinion one of the worst things to appear on the internet ever.

If this site does go then all I can say is it has been a pleasure reading the rantings and ravings of some of the past and present members and some of the more sensible verbal battles that have gone on here. I always kept out of them as I'm not as knowledgeable about Nascar as many of you are, I just enjoy it for what it is.

Hopefully it will survive.

« Last post by MikeH on March 12, 2016, 04:20:12 AM »
« Last post by jaysfan on March 10, 2016, 07:51:29 PM »
Why bother? Nobody is here anyways! might as well get rid of it
Carl Long Motorsports / Web Site
« Last post by livet0ride on March 06, 2016, 08:46:43 PM »
The Web Site renews on 03-17. The ISP has decided to change our status from a "personal" site to a "business". The difference is a ton of extra money.

The site will have to be moved. There may be some down time during the transfer. Don't panic, just give it a day or two and try again.
Carl Long Motorsports / Re: 2016
« Last post by jaysfan on March 05, 2016, 09:25:29 PM »
Yep, good reason to keep a website around, nobody is here on the forum, hell, even the driver who's name is on the website isn't using it either! But hey, no biggie, we have the "memories"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10